Life is only as good as the memories we make. Relics of remembrance like shipwrecks, only gone faster. Resurrect the memories from the ashes, take it all back.
oooook Im here im here :)
biennale on friday, towns getting boring so yeah my brilliant idea. oh I saw a quote by yourstruly, ha okay not me but yeah my name, same LAA:) "Time should not happen more than once" wow:p and I saw this "why do we always remember the past and not the future?"it got me thinking cos it made so much sense to me and I could pretty much relate to it. stoning makes you think about stuff so yknow what, stoning isnt really just being a stone!hhaaokaynvm. After a while, you start thinking about the past and you just, wonder. (Elaine agrees too, therefore im not weird :) I spend most of my life just playing back memories, not moving forward, just thinking backwards, all the time."Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."I guess my life back then(which actually is only of 14years but, nvm) held too many memories, which explains my serious shorttermmemory? haha. One night, I'm really going to lie somewhere and stone, it'll be nice(: Then again, I guess I've to move on and stop lagging, soon. "The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." ~Author Unknown at least having poor memory isnt that bad ysee! haha. oh Littleshopofhorrors is a rather funnynicefunny musical, and Electrico's Dave is part of it too:)
my weekend sucked cos he came back and everything and totally ruined it. but itsokayitsokayitsokay, theres a lot more things to be happy about. Stepup s pretty cool haha you can hear girls swooning over channingtatum :p oh Im going back for training alr cos my onemonth rest is up..traintraintrain! wo shi nan yang ping pang de jiao ao!:D ..okaynvm.
ITS 2348 AND IM HUNGRY.
ken: primary school bondage ha..haha.. Isnt aishiteru Iloveyou? ha I don't know jap for nuts shiing: HEYHEY(: "dont playplay" hahahaha so funny you! fr3ako: haha yupp nice show. kbox was...funfunfun:p rachel: yup that picture, but it isnt me~hahaha. chuinyin: hello!(: mm okay, we'll watch horror movies in.. 7852150189years. set :D elaine: I UPDATED HEH(: deborah: mm i dont think ive any of hoiman&bihyee \: we'll surely treasure the moments! hahaha(: